Chemistry: A Molecular Approach is a “big picture” book. At the beginning of each chapter, a short paragraph helps students to see the key relationships between the different topics they are learning.
In developing chemical principles, multipart images help show the connection between everyday processes visible to the unaided eye and what atoms and molecules are actually doing. Many of these images have three parts: macroscopic, molecular, and symbolic. This combination helps students to see the relationships between the formulas they write down on paper (symbolic), the world they see around them (macroscopic), and the atoms and molecules that compose that world (molecular).
New in This Edition:
The book has been extensively revised and contains more small changes than can be detailed here. The most significant changes to the book and its supplements are listed below:
- Chapter 12: Solids and Modern Materials. This chapter contains new topics and consolidates content on materials that was found in other parts of the book in previous editions into one new chapter.
- There are approximately 21 new Conceptual Connection questions throughout the book.
- All the data throughout the book have been updated to reflect the most recent measurements available.
- Several chapter-opening sections and (or) the corresponding art, including Sections 1.1, 2.1, 5.1, 16.1, and 17.1, have been replaced or modified.
- New information about Thermoluminescent Dosimeters, including new Figure 20.7, has been added.
- A definition and explanation for the heat (or enthalpy) of sublimation have been added to Section 11.6.
- A new section (Section 18.4) on the Entropy Changes Associated with State Changes has been added. This section also includes expanded coverage on reversible and irreversible processes.
- Several sections in Chapter 20: Radioactivity and Nuclear Chemistry have been modified, including Sections 20.3 and 20.5 and Tables 20.1 and 20.4.
Release: January 17, 2016.
Pages: 1315 (in PDF)
Size: 140 MB
Authors: Nivaldo J. Tro
How to download Chemistry: A Molecular Approach 4th Edition PDF by Tro Free Full:
Free download on button below: